Search Engine Marketing (SEO/ PPC) Associate
Mentory is seeking a results-oriented Digital Marketing Associate to drive the Search Engine Marketing strategies of our accounts with a combination of creative thinking, applying industry best practices and data-driven methodology. The ideal candidate will need to bring quantifiable results across both PPC and organic search campaigns.
- Daily management of paid search, display, and remarketing campaigns for the Greek market.
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM, PPC, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance for all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop and execute paid search, display and remarketing strategy and roadmap.
- Manage front of site page optimization projects.
- Research and evaluate competitors’ paid search, display and remarketing efforts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze detailed reporting of campaigns.
- Consistently search for new opportunities to optimize and grow our current campaigns, via advanced targeting and data analysis.
- Must have experience managing both creative and analytical aspects of campaigns.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads and Excel.
- Understanding of marketing reporting metrics (CPA, CPM, CPC, conversion rate, ROI/ROAS).
- Excellent time management, verbal and written skills.
- Extremely high attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
- Comfortable with juggling multiple inquiries and presenting data and reports to management.
- Google AdWords certified.
Includes attractive competitive base salary and benefits, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.
Send your CV at email@example.com